Problem Library gladly accepts donations of last-gen technology hardware, furniture, and photography equipment. Donations are either put to direct use in our education program, Problem Children, used at our 1288 15th Ave location, in one of our other programs, or cleaned up and resold as a means of cash fundraising for the organization.
We generally cannot accept non-working items unless the needed repairs are minor.
Examples of acceptable items for donation:
- Functioning technology products
- Recent generation MacBook Pro computers (no more than 5 years old)
- Apple desktop computers: iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro
- Apple iPad
- Apple Cinema Displays. Do you have an entire office full? Email us at email@example.com
- Microsoft Surface computers
- High quality furniture and lighting
- Herman-Miller Aeron task chairs. Do you have an entire office full? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Herman-Miller Mira task chairs
- Artemide Tolomeo lamps
Donation receipts are provided unless explicitly declined.